This Focaccia makes a great snack on its own but we love it as a side dish!
55ml Giuliano's Olive Oil
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Sprigs of Rosemary
1 Tsp Salt
1. We start with the flour on the table, forming a little hollow in the center and pouring in the yeast which has already been diluted in half a glass of warm water.
2. Now add the salt and oil and knead combining about 200 ml of warm water, a little at a time, until mixture forms a firm but soft dough.
3. Beat the dough on the floor 5 or 6 times and work it until it is very smooth and starts to form bubbles. At this point, the dough should be formed into a ball and placed in a floured bowl.
4. Cover the dough with a towel and leave to rise until it has doubled in volume. Work the dough again and roll out to get a disk of 1cm thickness
5. Put the dough on a baking tray, pressing it with your fingertips. Spread the surface with the rosemary and garlic. Allow to stand for about 15 minutes.
6. Place into an oven, preheated to 230 ° C, and cook until golden brown and crisp.
When the focaccia is ready and whilst it is still warm, drizzle with plenty of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.