A tasty dish combining delicate flavours, this pasta is perfect as a first course.
500g of Pasta
200g Pistachio Pesto
30ml cooking water
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. First, prepare the shrimp. Shell them by removing the head. Rinse them under water.
2. Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add the anchovies and let them dissolve. Now add the shrimp, salt and lightly fry for a few minutes. Sprinkle with a pinch of ginger and
3. Sprinkle with a pinch of ginger and chilli. Turn off the heat and add finely chopped fresh parsley. Boil pasta and drain it (set aside less than half a cup of the cooking water (about 30 ml).
4. Boil pasta and drain (set aside less than half a cup of the cooking water (about 30 ml).
5. Put the pasta in the pot with the heat turned on low. Add the Pistachio Pesto and stir before adding the cooking water and finally the shrimp. Mix well and serve.